This catalogue of free digital learning initiatives has been finalised as of July 2021. The project team continued to receive requests for new initiatives until November 2022. The catalogue is open and freely accessible to all interested partiesUse the filters on the right to search for specific initiatives in the Catalogue. To find out more about this project, the catalogue and the way it was categorized click here. To download a PDF version of the catalogue, click here
If you would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catalogue of Initiatives
- Language learning
- Social inclusion
- Learn German: A basic language course from the Goethe Institute for independent learning. With many exercises for listening, writing and reading.
- Information on asylum procedures: Step by step from registration to the hearing. Compiled by the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees.
- Ways to find a vocational training position: Compiled by the Federal Employment Agency.
- Living in Germany. From practical tips to insights into values and rules for living in Germany, with advice from people who have been living in Germany for some time.
- A stream of daily offers for learning and reading.
- Easy to operate.
|Type of Resource||App|
|Online or Blended||Online|
|Learning outcomes||The app aims to provide refugees with valuable information about their stay in Germany during the first weeks of their arrival.|
|Target group||Refugees (in Germany)|
|Evaluation results/ monitoring plan||N/A|
|Recognition or certification of learning||N/A|
|Europass||Aligned with basic Europass fields|
|Financing and sustainability model||N/A|
|Leading Organization||The Federal Office for Migration and Refugees has developed the App together with the Federal Employment Agency, the Goethe-Institut and the Bayerischer Rundfunk broadcasting company.|
|Contact Person||Katrin Hirseland
|Is this initiative country-specific? If yes, please specify the country||Germany|