This catalogue of free digital learning initiatives has been finalised as of July 2021. The project team will continue to receive requests for new initiatives and the next update is scheduled for June 2022. The catalogue is open and freely accessible to all interested parties. Submit an initiative that fits the purpose of the project to be considered for the catalogue.If you would like to submit an initiative to be considered for the catalogue, please fill in this template and send it to email@example.com.
Use the filters on the right to search for specific initiatives in the Catalogue. To find out more about this project, the catalogue and the way it was categorized click here. To download a PDF version of the catalogue, click here
Catalogue of Initiatives
NOW: New Opportunities for Women
- Social inclusion
The NOW online platform provides learning materials for personal and professional development, and tips and advice on how migrant women can develop their professional and personal leadership skills. Our aim is to inspire them to achieve more.
The NOW project supports all women with a special focus on migrant women due to the additional challenges they face. Whether you are a leader, aspiring to be a leader, or just want to be in control of achieving your personal goals then this programme will help.
Resources and topics are:
- Personal development - improving yourself. Identify your own strengths, abilities, values, and perceptions of yourself. Topics: Strengthening Myself and Managing My Emotions
- Social Empowerment: recognise what you can do to support other women and to advance the empowerment of women in their own households, families, networks and communities. Topics: Influencing Others and Promoting Gender Equality
- Leadership Assets: identify the skills, attitudes, and assets you should develop if you want to take on a leadership role. These learning materials will inspire you to develop your leadership ‘toolkit’ so that you can reach new heights and achieve your personal and professional goals. Topics: Inspiring Others and Reaching Goals
- Inspiring Female Role Models – 16 videos profiling successful female leaders. Some are business leaders, some are activists, some are leading change in their local communities. Regardless of the different leadership roles they have, all the women on this page are inspiring.
- Mentoring – guidelines and documents we have prepared if you are interested in offering your time and experience as a mentor, but if you feel that you would need some additional support and training first, please visit the Train the Mentor section. Learning resources included: Mentoring Cycle and Train the Mentor programme
|Title||NOW: New Opportunities for Women|
|Status (Ongoing, forthcoming)||Ongoing|
|Type of Resource||Digital Learning Platform / MOOC - www.nowmooc.eu|
|Online or Blended||Online but supports a blended train the mentor and mentoring programme|
|Learning outcomes||This online space has been designed to enable women to access a range of educational materials, videos and support, all of which will support women leaders and migrant women to recognise their strengths and qualities as leaders, and to develop their own leadership skills. The materials included on this platform will inspire and encourage migrant women to take the next steps into leadership roles in their own lives; to take ownership of their lives and their careers, and to gain the skills and support they need to achieve their goals.|
|Evaluation results/ monitoring plan||The programme will continue to be monitored by the lead organisation – Evolve Global Solutions Ltd. Country partners will be the ‘hub’ for their countries and will continue to report to the lead.
All country partners will continue to evaluate and monitor to ensure quality and quality improvement as part of the continued programme implementation. Trainees and mentees will continue to be consulted as this is part of the programme. All participants and interested parties will also be encouraged to join our LinkedIn Community of Practice group.
|Learning assessment||There are self-directed quizzes available on the online resource. Learning of mentors is assessed via the Train the Mentor programme trainers and mentoring supervisors|
|Recognition or certification of learning||A local certificate of attendance can be issued by the country partner organization leading the Train the Mentor training.
The materials and certificate are free to access
|Europass||Aligned with basic Europass fields|
|Financing and sustainability model||Financed through Erasmus Plus Project: 2019-1-UK01-KA204-061406
Free to use for all
All project partners (UK, Cyprus, France, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Portugal and Spain) have committed to continue the development and implementation of the programme until 2024 (and likely beyond)
Future financing has not been sought but this will not affect the delivery of the programmes as partners believe this programme to align with their organisation goals and services.
|Leading Organization||Evolve Global Solutions Ltd|