This catalogue of free digital learning initiatives has been finalised as of July 2021. The project team will continue to receive requests for new initiatives and the next update is scheduled for June 2022. The catalogue is open and freely accessible to all interested parties. Submit an initiative that fits the purpose of the project to be considered for the catalogue.If you would like to submit an initiative to be considered for the catalogue, please fill in this template and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the filters on the right to search for specific initiatives in the Catalogue. To find out more about this project, the catalogue and the way it was categorized click here. To download a PDF version of the catalogue, click here
Catalogue of Initiatives
S.U.C.RE.: Supporting University Community pathways for Refugees-Migrants
- Support Personnel
- Admissions criteria and processes currently established by European universities. The deliverables are:
- A digital/online guide of best practices in language and remedial courses for refugees
- A digital/online guide of best practices in admission criteria for refugee students
- A digital /online guide in alternative teaching and pathways to academic integration
- Successful University addition to a University program. The deliverables are:
- A digital/online guide for refugee students’ academic support services.
- A digital/online handbook of recommendations for refugee students’ financial support and social integration.
Refugee scholars hosted at a university department. The deliverables are:
- A digital/online guide of recommendations for refugee scholars integration.
Educational module for trainers regarding the psychosocial support of refugees. The deliverables are:
- A digital/online educational module and monitoring/recommendations guidelines for trainers regarding the psychosocial support of refugees.
- A digital/online educational module and monitoring/recommendations guidelines of lessons on refugee integration and social cohesion.
- Health and legal issues regarding refugees/immigrants. The deliverables are:
- A digital/online module and monitoring/recommendations guidelines for trainers regarding health support of refugees.
- A digital/online module and monitoring/recommendations guidelines for trainers regarding legal support of refugees.
|Title||S.U.C.RE.: Supporting University Community pathways for Refugees-Migrants|
|Date launched||01-09-2016 - End: 31-10-2018|
|Status (Ongoing, forthcoming)||Ongoing|
|Type of Resource||Digital Resources|
|Online or Blended||OL|
|Learning outcomes||The SUCRE project focuses on the response of the Universities to the academic needs of immigrant/refugees students and scholars and to the formation of Manuals of Field Testing (Handbook of Good Practices), through the development of training modules addressed to professionals working with this particular target group.|
|Target group||Trainers, educators and professionals working with refugees/migrants, university staff|
|Evaluation results/ monitoring plan||NA|
|Recognition or certification of learning||NA|
|Europass||Aligned with basic Europass fields|
|Financing and sustainability model||Erasmus+KA2 Project granted by the Hellenic National Agency (IKY) via the European Commission|
|Leading Organization||ARISTOTELIO PANEPISTIMIO THESSALONIKIS|
|Contact Person||Dr. Alexandros Triantafyllidis, Associate Professor at the School of Biology and Member of the AUTh - European Educational Programmes Committee
Tel: +30 2310 99 8545