This catalogue of free digital learning initiatives is constantly updated in order to ensure that all information is valid. New initiatives will be added periodically. The catalogue is open and freely accessible to all interested parties. Submit an initiative that fits the purpose of the project to be considered for the catalogue.Submit an Initiative
Use the filters on the right to search for specific initiatives in the Catalogue. To find out more about this project, the catalogue and the way it was categorized click here. To download a PDF version of the catalogue, click here
Catalogue of Initiatives
S.U.C.RE.: Supporting University Community pathways for Refugees-Migrants
- Support Personnel
- Admissions criteria and processes currently established by European universities. The deliverables are:
- A digital/online guide of best practices in language and remedial courses for refugees
- A digital/online guide of best practices in admission criteria for refugee students
- A digital /online guide in alternative teaching and pathways to academic integration
- Successful University addition to a University program. The deliverables are:
- A digital/online guide for refugee students’ academic support services.
- A digital/online handbook of recommendations for refugee students’ financial support and social integration.
Refugee scholars hosted at a university department. The deliverables are:
- A digital/online guide of recommendations for refugee scholars integration.
Educational module for trainers regarding the psychosocial support of refugees. The deliverables are:
- A digital/online educational module and monitoring/recommendations guidelines for trainers regarding the psychosocial support of refugees.
- A digital/online educational module and monitoring/recommendations guidelines of lessons on refugee integration and social cohesion.
- Health and legal issues regarding refugees/immigrants. The deliverables are:
- A digital/online module and monitoring/recommendations guidelines for trainers regarding health support of refugees.
- A digital/online module and monitoring/recommendations guidelines for trainers regarding legal support of refugees.
|Title||S.U.C.RE.: Supporting University Community pathways for Refugees-Migrants|
End date: 30-09-2018
|Type of Resource||Digital Resources|
|Online or Blended||OL|
|Learning objectives||The SUCRE project focuses on the response of the Universities to the academic needs of immigrant/refugees students and to the formation of Manuals of Field Testing (Handbook of Good Practices), through the development of training modules addressed to professionals working with this particular target group.|
|Target group||Trainers, educators and professionals working with refugees/migrants|
|Evaluation results/ monitoring plan||NA|
|Recognition or certification of learning||NA|
|Financing and sustainability model||Erasmus+ European Commission|
|Leading Organization||ARISTOTELIO PANEPISTIMIO THESSALONIKIS|
|Contact Person||Dr. Alexandros Triantafyllidis, Associate Professor at the School of Biology and Member of the AUTh - European Educational Programmes Committee
Tel: +30 2310 99 8545